Closed Reds professor App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by J. Ruckman, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J. Ruckman

J. Ruckman New Member

I am RedTourmaline, and my nickname in game is just RedT, to prevent confusion between Redbear and I. I live in the central time zone. As a professor, I do not think I would use slack. I have been on ultra craft for a Little less than a year maybe, and I have never been muted or jailed that I know of or can remember. I intend to get on fairly often, but with school I never know. I want to be a professor because I like this server a lot, and I intend to contribute as much as I can. I really want to teach divination if I am accepted, as it is my favorite type of magic in the Harry Potter universe. If accepted, I can contribute good work ethic, and I would be willing to cover classes if anyone couldn't make it. I have no issues with doing 3-4 classes per week, and I get along with most everyone a sure long as they don't act like an idiot on purpose. I hope you guys consider me worthy to be divination professor, and thanks!!

2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

1. Slack is required for all professors. It's our way of communicating.

2. One thing I'm concerned with is your activity. It does seem a tad spotty. We need our professors to be active and be able to keep to a tight schedule. Perhaps we can see how your activity plays over the next week or so and we'll go from there. Do you feel your activity is fine where it's at or will it be able to be increased?

3. J. Ruckman

J. Ruckman New Member

I can get on more, but I lost all my servers when 1.12 came. I have been working on getting everything back, but it took a while to find this one back. If it is necessary, I can get slack. Whatever you guys need me to do I can probably do.

4. gamergirlxo

Alright, well for now, let's see how your activity plays over the last week or so and we'll go from there. I want to make sure professors can be active and can contribute to what they sign on for.

5. gamergirlxo

Player has asked that this app be closed - not interested any more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.