Notice Overhaul Request Build Transfer

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by gamergirlxo, Jan 23, 2018.

1. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

Hello all!

First of all, I want to thank you for being so patient as we continue to work on this overhaul. Hub and skyblock are just about completed. We have ultra warts and survival to still configure and get set up but I plan on getting a lot done these next few days I'm off.

Anyway, this thread will be where you will tell us what you'd like transferred, builds wise.

Information needed for the transfer:
    - WE WILL ONLY BE ALLOWING 262,000 BLOCKS WORTH OF BUILDS TO BE TRANSFERRED OVER. This is a TOTAL number; not per build so please keep in mind and begin preparing your builds as best you can. We will check this before making schematics. If it's over, it will not be transferred over so please plan accordingly. If you want a staff member to double check the size for you, I'm sure one of us will be happy to assist.
    - Chests & shulker boxes DO transfer.
    - Signs and item frames should transfer alright as well.
    - Requests that are not posted in a comment to this thread will not be accepted. This means; if you message me or another staff member on Discord or somewhere else, we will not accept the build.
    - If chests/shulkers are included, we will be going through each and every one before creating a schematic to make sure no OP tools and/or items are being transferred. So again, please toss out anything that you don't feel will be fair to have after the overhaul is complete.
    - DONATORS MAY KEEP THEIR DONATOR ITEMS/TOOLS. This will be checked though to make sure you are actually a donator.

Answer the following questions in a comment TO THIS THREAD:
    1. Is your build 262K blocks or less?
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred?
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that.
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately.

As of now there is no deadline to get this information in to us but that may change as we get closer and closer to the time of release. However, please plan accordingly.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member on Discord - we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you!

adude1134 likes this.
  2. Cosmopilot

Cosmopilot New Member

1. Is your build 262K blocks or less? (Not sure, but I'm very positive they are under 252k.
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred? -1487, 64, -1277 AND 320, 63, -3183.
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that. Under the first build, there is a glass building with farms in it..
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately. There are animals, but you can just spawn two of each in their spots and I can breed from there.

3. Thick_Chub

Thick_Chub New Member

1. Is your build 262K blocks or less? its a small base so im pretty certain it is
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred? x -2107.053 y-63.00000 z-4178.0821.
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that. we have a few chest rooms, i have some donator items since im a donor
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately. Our house is covered in trees which took quite awhile, if we could get all those with the base that would be cool, its like an enclosed tree dome thingy.

4. Charles

Charles New Member

My In game Username is
    TheAntiChirpBird
    (/nick) DoctorRedstone

Yes its less

X 628, Y 100, Z -4641 To X 617, Y 92, Z -4657.

3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that.
    No everything is on the surface And there are 4 chests and a shalker box with a few items but you said anything that's not allowed you will just take out i'm sure.

4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately
    That's pretty much everything Thank you! :D

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  5. Meep

Meep Emperor of Altaer
    Staff Member Professor Ravenclaw Admin

1. Is it a smol build (Less than 262,000 blocks) -> Yes, yes it is. Barely. :)

2. What are the coordinates? -> -5447,80,1313 (This will take you to the bottom left corner, and there is another corner block high in the sky in the right back for world editing convenience)

3. Anything I should know? -> No, it's all marked out, should be no complications

4. Anything else? -> No.

6. Shannica

Shannica Puzzle Master
    Ravenclaw Donator

1. Is your build 262K blocks or less? Yes, roughly 8k
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred? -5339, 88, 170 (this will take you to one of my pink wool markers)
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that. It's a small build, marked with pink wool for copy points. There are chests inside for you to look over in the loft, along with some of the Pets I hope to keep :)
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately. Nope all good! I'm pretty basic LOL

7. dragon922

dragon922 New Member

1. Is your build 262K blocks or less? Yes.
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred? -1542, 75, 368
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that. I am just taking the dragon, and the brightly colored shulker boxes on it.
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately. I don't think so. Only the boxes on the tip of the tail have items. I think it is all approved, but I just wanted to let you know where the items are just in case. I also left cobble for easy copy.

8. Squishy

Squishy New Member

1. Is your build 262K blocks or less? definitally
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred? -490, 70, -3600
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that. make sure you get those 2 shulker boxes please.
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately.

9. Icy

Icy New Member

IGN: Icy_bagels
    1. Is your build 262K blocks or less? :
    It is less than 262K blocks; it is just a very small hut where we store items in. Then there is Nyinyo's house that he requested us to transfer too: inconvenience aka can not go online
    Small hut: -3958, 81, -4603
    Nyinyo's house: -2373, 100, -1718

Small hut: It is just a 6 x 4 x 4 building ( it is labeled as Cookie Kingdragon1j8 ice stuff new world)
    Nyinyo's house: Keep the building, but if there is not enough space then get rid of the basement and keep the top portion of it

If there is any item you can not bring, then you can just throw it away

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  10. NeuroticWizard

NeuroticWizard New Member
    Donator

1. Is your build 262K blocks or less?Yes
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred? -2191, 77, -2503 to -2206, 66, -2523
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that. The cords are for my stable. I put a single chest up stairs with donator items and a few other things.
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately. I'm not really worried about the floor of the stable.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  11. Cheshire_Cat98

Cheshire_Cat98 New Member
    Hufflepuff Donator

I believe they should all be less, if not let me know
    My two cat house: -4159, 64, -1331
    Plum house: -4819, 77, -415
    Island House: -4846, 73, -905
    Project: -2009 82 -4644
    There is a little tunnel between both cat houses and in the black cat house i have all my stuff in skulkers you may look through if needed. Plum house has a little basement, and the project has a little bit of redstone under the house on the right.
    The project has a little market area with 3 houses, the farms with the cat houses and the project I can redo if needed.

12. Mine_Racer

Mine_Racer New Member

IGN: Sgt_Yolt

Believe it should be well under the 262,000 block limit

-1836 78 -772 to -1869 78 -800

Everything should be on the surface, as the underground had been cleared out and started to be refilled. Just have half sorted chests and shulker boxes.

Don't think anything specific at this time.

13. MonkeyZilla_

MonkeyZilla_ New Member

It should be it is a pretty small build minus the farms which I do not care if the farms are transferred over.
    From 912 43 832 to 783 108 734
    I placed the y-axes accordingly so it should get both my underwater temple and my tall mob farm.
    Nothing else except I love chicken. <3 :D

14. Cæleb

Cæleb New Member

1. Is your build 262K blocks or less? Should be
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred? 321/70/-1568
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that. 7 blocks underground.
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately. I don't care about the Christmas tree.

15. RedBear47

RedBear47 King of Rising Pheonix
    Staff Member Hufflepuff Donator Engineer Admin

This is for AngelWolfAJ
    1. Is your build 262K blocks or less? yes
    2. What are the coordinates of ALL builds you want transferred? -9700, 82, 3363 -9718, 64, 3384
    3. Is there anything we should know about your builds? Such as how far down a build goes or a chest room in the area, underground - things like that. nope
    4. Include anything else you'd like us to know to ensure your build is schematized and transferred appropriately. nope

Thank you for allowing us to keep our houses.

16. Zicrius_the_Feared

Zicrius_the_Feared New Member
    Slytherin Donator

IGN Zicrius2021

Yes

all coordinates given are for world editing convenience and are at the appropriate opposite ends of the builds one set made of white wool and two sets made of bone block.
    House first corner @ -4375 64 -1182 second corner @ -4343 97 -1216 (house will have shulkers inside. please other than donator gear whats can be kept. id like to keep heads and other deco items or items with sentimental value.
    Wedding area first corner @ -4409 79 -1222 second corner @ -4388 94 -1186
    Secret Rendezvous first corner @ -39498 63 1748 second corner at -39519 52 1730

shouldn't be any chests and coords have been listed for all first and second points for world edit

all listed above

As of now there is no deadline to get this information in to us but that may change as we get closer and closer to the time of release. However, please plan accordingly.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member on Discord - we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  17. Tucker

Tucker New Member
    Staff Member Professor Mod Hufflepuff Donator

IGN: Tucker_games98

1. is your build 262k or les? ye it is 1400

2. what are the cords of the build you want to transfer? -4132.500 70 -1415.500

3. no

4. no