GroundsKeeper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by nicholas_b_117, Oct 22, 2017.

1. nicholas_b_117

nicholas_b_117 New Member
    Slytherin Donator

Ingame Username and Nickname: nicholas_b_117 (Both are the same).

Position I'm Applying For:
    GroundsKeeper

Timezone: Central

Are You Able To Use Slack?: Yes, I will be able to use Slack.

How Long I've Been A Part Of The Server: I have been a part of this server since I think August 25th,

How Often I'm Online: I MOSTLY am online during the weekends but am able to get on during the weekdays sometimes and I play about 4-8 hours a week (sometimes a LOT more though).

Jailed, Muted, Or Banned?: I have never been banned, muted, or jailed on any server ever.

Reasons For Wanting To Be A Staff Member: I love to help people out on this server and would like to be able to help out even more if possible.

What I Can Contribute To The Team: I will be able to help make sure people don't act up while on the server, I will be able to help on server owned builds, and I will also be able to help when people need money vouchers cashed, claim shovels cashed, etc.

Who I Get Along With: I get along with everyone on the server even when they are being slightly rude at times and haven't ever had any confrontations with anybody.

Current Rank: I am currently a Slytherin House Founder.

Life Outside Of Server: In my life outside of the server I am a MAJOR nerd but I also love going hunting and fishing. I spend a lot of time learning how to write code and develop simple mods. I take up a lot of extra curricular activities at my school which also takes up much of my time and gives me entertainment.

School Times: I go to school from 8:00 am - 3:50 pm on Monday - Friday.

Real Age: My real age is 14.

Mental Age: I would consider my mental age to be at 32 because I have already experienced much and feel more mature than most people of my age.

WPM:
    My average WPM is 32.4 with an accuracy of 95%.

Staffing Experience: I don't have any staffing experience in the past but have always helped people out on the server as if I was a staff member regardless.

Time Playing Minecraft: I have played Minecraft since I was about 9 so about 5 years.

Examples Of Me Helping The Community: I always help people when they are just starting out on the server and are not sure what to do, I try to help as many people as I can with building their own structures, and I give anyone extra materials if they need them if I am able to spare some.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

My main concern is what you stated earlier today on Discord that you aren’t on much these days. So activity is a big thing.

Any explanation?

3. nicholas_b_117

Slytherin Donator

Yes I was saying I hadn't been on quite as much lately as I had used to be (I used to be on almost 24/7! xD) but I am still able to get on as much as being a staff member requires and I am about to have higher quality Wifi more often. I also plan to clear more time in my schedule to be able to play on the server.

4. nicholas_b_117

Slytherin Donator

What I mean't was that my playtime dropped some but I am still active.

5. gamergirlxo

Gotcha. Well let me reread over the app and talk to the team and get a overall answer.

6. nicholas_b_117

Slytherin Donator

Ok sounds great!

7. gamergirlxo

So I'm going to have to keep an eye on your activity and see how it persists. We've had an issue in the past with bringing on active staff and after they're accepted, their activity goes down. I just want to make sure it persists.

8. nicholas_b_117

Slytherin Donator

Ok I will remain active and am ready to begin as soon as I can. If anything, I'd guess my activity will go up. Thanks for the update!

gamergirlxo likes this.