Accepted Groundskeeper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Prisila Lee, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prisila Lee

Prisila Lee New Member
    Staff Member Mod Hufflepuff Donator

What is your in game username, and nickname? Prisilalee (Pri or Pris)
    What position are you applying for? Groundskeeper
    What timezone do you live and/or work in? UTC
    Can you use Slack? I already do :p
    How long have you been on UltraCraft? 3 months!
    How often are you online on UltraCraft? Almost all day.
    Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why? Nope!
    What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member? I'm already a builder but I wanted a little more responsibility on the server to help out people when no one else is on. :)
    What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player? I can contribute builds, help, a friendly face and personality, and you can always count on me when something needs to be done!
    Do you get along with all players and staff? If not, why? I do actually, pretty well from my perspective!
    What is your current rank? Builder
    What is your life like outside of the server? I live a pretty decent life.
    Do you work or attend school? What times? I work for my father so hours are flexible
    What is your real age? "I don't know about you but I'm feeling twenty...." oh wait... nope, still 21.
    What would you consider to be your “mental age”? 12-100 depending on the situation :)
    Have you had experience staffing servers in the past? Some plus I'm a builder so not sure if that counts.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft? A YEAR! It was my minecraft anniversary not that long ago!
    What are some examples of you helping in the community? I can contribute a safe place for people to play on without judgement, along with some really fun and amazing builds! (soon to be a proud co-owner of a small town)

gamergirlxo, RedBear47 and Elle like this.
  2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

Accepted.

110%. You've been nothing but lovely, helpful, active, involved, etc. Also you went out of your job description when I came to you about the class schedule...the willingness to help and the ability to work with me and get it done was a nice added bonus.

I will get you sorted tomorrow in-game!

Thank you for applying!

Prisila Lee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.