Accepted Groundskeeper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Tucker, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker

Tucker New Member
    Staff Member Professor Mod Hufflepuff Donator

What is your in game username, and nickname? My Ign is Tucker_games98 and my nickname is Tucker.

What position are you applying for? The position that I am applying for is Groundskeeper.

What time zone do you live and/or work in? The time zone that I live in is Pacific standard Time.

Can you use Slack? I have never used slack before but I am willing to learn how to use the program.

How long have you been on Ultra Craft? I have been playing on the Ultra craft server for a month.

How often are you online on Ultra Craft? I am on Ultra Craft when ever I have a chance and that is usually often.

Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why? I have never been jailed, muted or banned.

What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member? The reason that I have for applying to become a staff member because I would love to better my knowledge of the plugins used, also I really love to help people, and I love to make new people feel welcomed when they first arrive to the server.

What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player? I can bring fun ideas for games and other activities, I like to show people around, I am a kind and funny person.

Do you get along with all players and staff? If not, why? yes I do get along with all the players and staff.

What is your current rank? My current rank on the server is app.

What is your life like outside of the server? I don't have a life as of yet I will be starting college again in November.

Do you work or attend school? What times? I am not in school right now but when I do get into school I will be going at 12pm.

What is your real age? My real age is 19.

What would you consider to be your “mental age”? A lot younger than 19 but if the time is needed I can be serious.

What is your average WPM? My WPM is 41.67.

Have you had experience staffing servers in the past? I have never had a staff position before on another server but I used to help out a lot when ever no mods, admins or helpers were on I usually always answered questions gave tours around the server I helped new members find plots to where they wanted to build their houses and I would relay any info to the staff to let them know what was going on.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing mine craft for 5 years now. I played on console for a year then I bought a laptop then I started to play mine craft on that for 4 years.

Examples of helping in the community? I helped out a player that was struggling with claiming a plot for herself

gamergirlxo likes this.
  2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

I'll keep an eye on your behavior and activity in-game. Our biggest hurdle with adding on new staff is their activity level. Most are quite active when they apply and before applying but after becoming staff, their activity goes down.

So let's see how your activity stays and we'll go from there!

3. Tucker

Tucker New Member

Thank you I will definitely keep that in mind now that I have my Wi-Fi back I will raise my gameplay and learn the server and get to know all of the players, also starting my own projects around the wild.

gamergirlxo likes this.
  4. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

Tucker,
    how do you see your activity playing out? Do you plan to keep it the way it is, do you see it going down, do you see yourself becoming uninterested in Ultracraft or just Minecraft?

Like I said our biggest hurdle has been activity and staff taking on the role and staying with the role and still enjoying the role. If we plan to make the changes that we've been discussing and planning out, we will need everyone on board and willing to do what they can.

Look forward to your answer! :D

5. Tucker

Tucker New Member

I plan on making my activity on the Ultracraft server better than what it is now. I do not see myself getting bored of this server at all I love it and the people that are apart of Ultracraft, and I will always be on board with any change that occurs on the server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.