Groundskeeper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Squishy, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Squishy

Squishy New Member

+What is your ingame username, and nickname? Ign is Squishyyyy Nickname is Squishy
    +What position are you applying for? Groundskeeper
    +What timezone do you live and/or work in? CDT
    +Can you use Slack? Yes, I can use slack
    +How long have you been on UltraCraft? Maybe a year
    +How often are you online on UltraCraft? 20 minutes - 6 hours a day
    +Have you ever been jailed, muted, or banned? If so, why? No
    +What reasons do you have for applying to become a staff member? I enjoy the server and helping out others. The overhaul is coming up, and with the overhaul, maybe it would be nice to have an even fresher start and experience.
    +What can you contribute to the team that you can’t as a player? I can get on most anytime, I can answer most questions that are thrown my way, and I get along very well with everyone.
    +Do you get along with all players and staff? If not, why? I am very good friends with most players, and all staff.

2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

1. Your activity is a concern for me. You seem to only apply for staff when you become active again when you take time away from the server for a couple of months. If you're serious about a staff position, this is something that can't be happening. Your activity needs to stay consistent.

2. Please try and expand on some of your answers. They're lack luster and don't really give a good sense of who you are or why we should add you to the team.